Road Hazard Warranty
New Tread Depth must be measured in 32nds at time of purchase
- Road Hazard Warranty starts on day of purchase and lasts 24,000 miles or 2 years. (Whichever comes 1st)
- Customer assumes all responsibility for rotating tires at a mimimum of every 10,000 miles and providing records upon warranty claim.
- Tire damaged beyond repair in the first 50% of tread life will result in Free replacement of the tire. * If tire is unavailable a tire of comparable specs and value will be used in its place.
- Tire damaged beyond repair, after the first 50% of tread life will be prorated by Manufacturer tire tread depth coverage table. * If tire is unavailable a tire of comparable specs and value will be used in its
- Prorate will be applied to retail purchase price of new tire.
- Road Hazard Warranty excludes the following:
- Police/Emergency Vehicles
- For Hire Vehicles/Commercial Towing/Construction/Postal
- Farm/Agricultural/Off Road Vehicle
- Flotation Tires
- Low Pressure Tires
- Competition Tires